It is located near the entrance junction to the town, on Santo Domingo street.
It is undoubtedly the most elegant palace in the town and it replaces some Gothic tower or dwelling that the Barreda family had on this lot, one of the most notable in the village, in which the Merino position fell on numerous occasions, representing the King, and who owned other towers and mansions in this village.
Next to it, there is still a two-storey house with a door and Gothic openings, which belonged to this same Peredo family.
The palace has a sensibly square floor plan with two floors and a hipped roof. It was built at the beginning of the 18th century by D. Francisco Miguel de Peredo, an Indian and a knight of the Order of Calatrava since 1694.
On the cover we can see the iron balcony on a stone base and two doors with an ear flap between which the shield appears with Peredo's weapons.