It is one of the most prestigious buildings of the town that combines the palatial character of its urban environment with the noble architecture representative of the rural environment.
Built in yellow sandstone ashlar masonry, it has a square floor plan with two heights and a three-sided roof, as it is attached to another building. We believe that it was built at the beginning of the 18th century and from 1833 it would undergo some reforms to qualify it as the seat of the constitutional City Council.
From this time he would date the shield with the arms of the town. Both the hallway and the estragal have been renovated and the upper floors have also undergone a reform of dubious validity in 1987.
The shield of this façade lacks weapons, but not that of the adjoining one, which shows the weapons of the town held by lions and sirens, and stamped by the crown of the marquisate.